• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Help with detox/?'s

Xareoshin

Greenlighter
I have for the past 5-6 months been habitually smoking JWH-018 infused Damiana/Mullein. Recently, I was enlightened on the metabolites found in the urine of rats and I am almost positive it has adverse effects on health.

I started coughing up gray matter a few days ago and since then have switched to smoking the good stuff only. What sucks is now after I have stopped introducing the JWH and herbs into my body and have started again at the reefer, I have been coughing up even MORE gray matter and I have a small pain that I believe is coming from my liver....:(..........

I am thinking about attempting a liver flush. Having smoked cigarettes for about 2 years of my life (Quit 5 months ago) ON TOP of never eating too healthy. It's probably worth it just for that!?

I will continue to smoke reefer. (THC is known for its anti-inflammation effects.)

Is there anything else besides time right now that I can do to help my insides out. I'm only 20 and I know my body isn't destroyed just yet, just in need of some TLC.........and thc......

Last edited:
Mucinex can help clear out more of the tar from your lungs.
The grey stuff ur coughing up is normal given u smoke. U can also buy disposable filters that attach to the end of cigarettes to remove more tar from the smoke.

Water filter ur weed hits...bong instead of pipe/joint/blunt/spliff OR even better use a vaporizer. :)

I apologize I wasn't clear above, I left out a nice piece of info. (Edited above)
I do not smoke anymore, haven't smoked a cigarette in about 5-6 months. I've never had this type of pain before in the liver "area", It feels very internal...(Not like muscle or tissue pain.)

Would a liver flush hurt?

-I'm thinking the JWH has put a big strain on it as I have probably ingested more than a gram of the substance in total.
(At 2 mg a dose that is quite a bit)